Well, I guess I should stop rambling and get on with the stitch-along pattern! In case you missed it, I announced three weeks ago that we would be doing a Christmasy plastic canvas stitch along! It will be a pattern given out in four parts, one a week for four weeks. All of the required materials for the entire project are posted on that announcement page I linked to, so if you want to join us, click on that to see what you'll need to finish the entire project. If you can't get started right away, I'll post the pattern in its entirety at the end of the stitch-along so that you can do it at your leisure!
Week #1: Snowman Body
Week #2: Hat and Carrot
Cheery Snowman Wall Hanging Week #3
- Scrap 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Plastic canvas needle
- Hot glue
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs. *
- Overcast holly leaves with Paddy Green yarn.
- Overcast scarf with Paddy Green and Hunter Green yarns, matching yarn to nearby stitches.
- Trim fringe to 1 inch long. To keep fringe from unraveling, put small dabs of hot glue on the back side of the knots.
Click the image above to see it larger.
You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Now you should have the snowman body, hat, carrot, scarf, and holly leaves made. Next week, we'll be making his arms and putting it all together. Are you excited! Make sure to check back next week for our final week of the stitch along. Have a great weekend!