Anyway, so I realize this post is three days late, but I hope you all like this pattern anyway! It's a cute adaptation to the last pattern I posted, the Summery Citrus Coasters. It's essentially the same pattern, with just some color changes. It's amazing how well that worked out! And just like the citrus coasters, these ones also double as a wide mouth mason jar lid.
Size:3 ¼ inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Craft felt
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast outside edges with Tea Leaf.
- Using coasters as a template, cut out a piece of craft felt. Trim off 1/8 of an inch all the way around. Attach to backs of coaster using hot glue. ♥
Hubs and I are driving out to Maine this Friday for a week long beach vacation! Doesn't that sound exciting!? I'm soooo excited. So that means I probably won't have a new pattern this upcoming Friday, but I really want to refocus and get back into blogging more regularly when I get back. So keep your eyes peeled for new posts in August!