So because I'm feeling so excited about autumn, I decided to make an autumn pattern to share with you all! I hope this is a good sign that I'll be able to get back into my designs again now that summer is slowing down!
Maple Leaf Coaster
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Three colors yarn: White, a leaf color, and a a color slightly darker than leaf color
- Craft Felt
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Overcast edge of coasters with yarn that is the same color but slightly darker than the leaf color.
- Cut out one piece of felt for each coaster, using coasters as a guide. Trim 1/8 of an inch around all sides. Use hot glue to attach to back of coasters. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Hope you all have a great weekend!