This week's free pattern is another lovely Valentine's day design! It's an adorable little box that you can put treats or gifts in for your loved ones. It's just the right size for a piece of jewelry or some good chocolate. Also, it's just cute and would look good as a decoration!
Size:2 ½ x 2 ½ x 2 inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Whipstitch lid top and sides together, using Boysenberry to attach lid sides and top, and Perfect Pink to attach lid sides together. Overcast unfinished edge with Boysenberry.
- For box, whipstitch sides and bottom together with Boysenberry. Overcast unfinished top edge with Boysenberry. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Well, I'd better go find a comfy spot sit and try to get better. Have a great weekend everyone!