Well, Valentine's day is coming up and it'll be here before you know it! So you'd better start thinking about what you want to make for your sweethearts now. Today's free pattern would make a really nice gift for someone you love, filled with candy hearts of better yet some really good chocolate!
Lacy Heart Basket
2 ¾ x 3 ¾ x 4 inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Hot Glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Overcast edges of handle piece with white yarn.
- Whipstitch sides and bottom together with white yarn. Leave top edge unfinished.
- Use hot glue to attach ends of handle piece to the inside of long sides, as shown in picture above. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Oh that basket is so sweet!ReplyDelete
Thanks Bella! I'm glad you like it. I thought it turned out pretty well too!Delete
What an adorable basket for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.ReplyDelete
Thanks Beverly! It's always fun to party over at Snickerdoodle :)Delete
That is perfect for Valentine's Day, love it!ReplyDelete
Thanks Christine! Glad you like it too!Delete