Today's pattern is simple but sweet and just in time to help you decorate your home for Valentine's day!
Size:3 ¾ x 3 ¾ inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Craft felt
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Overcast outside edges with Perfect Pink.
- Using coaster as a template, cut out squares of felt for backing. Trim 1/8 of an inch off around all sides. Use hot glue to attach to back of coaster. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I don't know if the groundhog saw his shadow or not, but I hope spring comes early for all of us!
Post a Comment