But until then, it's still summer, and what's summer without watermelon? Yes, I have yet another variant of the citrus coaster pattern, but this time it's a magnet and a cutie at that! Stick this on your fridge to help you remember to enjoy summer while it's here :)
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Magnetic tape
- Craft glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast edges using colors of nearby stitches (use the picture above as a guide)
- Cut several pieces of magnetic tape to fit on the back of bat magnet. Remove paper from magnets and apply glue to sticky side before attaching to rainbow. This may seem like overkill, but it makes for a very secure bond. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
I hope everyone has a fun weekend! We're going to pick our neighbor's and my MIL's pear trees, then get all the materials needed for canning. Sounds like a long and busy week ahead of me!