I made another pretty needle book for this week's free pattern. It's once again purple, but you can use whatever colors you'd like. I guess I'm just partial to purple, even though it's not my favorite color exactly. I'm just drawn to it for some reason.
Flower Needle Book
- 1 sheet 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn in colors in key
- 1 sheet craft felt
- Craft glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Whipstitch pieces of needle book together using Medium Purple yarn.
- Overcast around unworked edges with Medium Purple.
- Cut two 2 ½ inch squares of craft felt. Glue pieces to the inside of needle book as pictured. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Well, that's all for this week, folks. I hope your weekend is a beautiful one! I plan on enjoying this lovely weather as much as I can!