One thing I definitely wanted to get done this week was a Free Friday pattern because it's been weeks since I last posted one. Truth be told, I had this one done last week, but I was so tired that I never got around to posting it. So here you go, your belated pattern!
This week's pattern is a cute bag clip for Valentine's. I like dressing up simple things, like brown paper bags. It makes wrapping easy and inexpensive, and the clips are totally reusable!
This pattern could be altered in lots of ways. You could make the heart a solid color, or make it gingham, or checkered, or with flowers on it. You could change the colors to fit any season, really. Get creative! And if you come up with something cool, I'd love to see your creation :)
Valentine's Heart Bag Clip
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Yarns in colors listed in key
- Wooden clothespin
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast around the whole heart with white yarn.
- Use hot glue to attach pumpkin to clothespin so that the bottom of the heart is near the opening of the clothespin. ♥
I have another Valentine's pattern for next week, so stay tuned!