So this week's pattern is a really cool jar lid for a mason jar. Do you guys get into mason jars? I just love them. I actually loved them before they became cool (I'm a jar hipster I guess), mostly because I'm a canner and I love history and those rustic county touches. I have some really old jars decorating my house. My favorites are the classic blue Ball jars!
This lid is so pretty that I think it would make a lovely hostess gift for Thanksgiving. Just fill your jar full of cookies or some yummy nuts and top with this topper and a jar lid. You could just as well change the colors of the leaves to green and glue some red pompoms to make it look like holly, and you have a cool Christmas jar topper to make quick and easy Christmas presents.
Autumn Jar Lid
Size:Fits wide mouth mason jars
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs. Overcast acorn in colors matching nearby stitches (use pictures as a guide).
- Use hot glue to secure acorn to jar lid as pictured.
- Do not overcast edge of jar lid, unless you plan on using it as a magnet or a coaster. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
I'm not 100% sure what I'll post next week. I guess I'd better start thinking about Christmas things though, huh? Time is really rushing!
Hope you all have a great weekend!