The project I've been working on today is this pretty Christmas ornament. You could also make it a magnet or a pretty topper for a present, but I thought an ornament was a lovely way to display it.
Size:3 x 3 inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Gold craft cord
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Using picture above as a guide, glue pieces together with hot glue.
- Use hot glue to attach an eight inch piece of gold cord to the back of the ornament, forming a loop. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
I'm going to start making lots of pretty Christmas patterns for Free Fridays, so keep an eye out for them! If you have any requests, please feel free to comment! Have a great weekend!