2 ¼ x 2 ¼ x 4 ½
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Hot Glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs. For side pieces, fill in blue area with white continental stitches.
- Using Hunter Green yarn, whipstitch sides and bottom together. Overcast top edge with Hunter Green.
- Overcast around handle piece with Hunter Green.
- Using hot glue, attach handle to inside of basket as shown in picture above. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Have a great weekend everyone!