This week's pattern is a really pretty grape bunch magnet. I think grapes are super pretty. I may be biased since we live in a very grapey area. Would you believe that the area I live in, western New York, is the top producer of concord grapes in the world? So when you drink your Welch's grape juice, you're drinking something that came from my neighborhood!
Grape Bunch Magnet
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Magnetic tape
- Craft glue
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast edges of grapes with Medium Purple, overcast back piece with Dark Orchid, and overcast edges of leaves with Medium Thyme.
- Attach grapes to back piece with hot glue, then attach the leaves to the back of the grape bunch (use picture above as a guide).
- Cut several pieces of magnetic tape to fit on the back of bat magnet. Remove paper from magnets and apply craft glue to sticky side before attaching to grape bunch. This may seem like overkill, but it makes for a very secure bond. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Have a great weekend everyone!