So the free pattern this week is the for the coasters to my new Maple Leaf Kitchen Set:
|Maple Leaf Kitchen Set|
I really like this pattern. Actually, I like it so much that I kept it for my own kitchen! That's all my tea and coffee and stevia in the caddies, lol. The coasters are a really nice addition to this set, but they look nice all by themselves too!
Maple Leaf Coasters
Size:3 ½ x 3 ½ inches
- 1 sheet 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- White Craft Felt
- Craft Glue
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Overcast the outside edges with Cafe Latte.
- Using coasters as a template, cut out four squares of white craft felt. Trim off 1/8 of an inch on all pieces. Attach to backs of coasters using craft glue. ♥
If you like these coasters, I would be so grateful if you purchased the whole pattern from my Etsy shop.
Well, I hope you have a good weekend! Are you going shopping? Or maybe getting some baking or wrapping done? Hubs and I are staying in this weekend. There's a pretty big snow storm coming this way with predictions of 2 feet of snow in the snow belt areas (we'll probably see about 8 inches, but that's still a good amount!). I plan on staying all bundled up on the couch all weekend!
Cute pattern! The arthritis in my hands keeps me from doing things like this but I love looking! I really need to go shopping this weekend and finish baking. I am behind this year which is new for me and I don't like it!! Happy weekend!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the compliment! I'm sorry your arthritis keeps you from doing needlepoint, but it sure doesn't keep you from making super cool decorations :) Have fun shopping and baking!Delete
How do I sign up for your free patternsReplyDelete