That's what inspired this week's pattern. Every year, I make up a special bag of Halloween treats for my nephews and nieces. Usually I buy store bought treat bags, but this year I had a fun idea. Why not buy some cheap lunch bags and make a cute clip for it? This idea can be used for all kinds of holidays! I totally love the brown paper look, so I really love this project. Plus, it lets me use up some of my plastic canvas scraps.
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Yarns in colors listed in key
- Wooden clothespin
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast stem with brown yarn. Overcast the rest of the pumpkin with orange yarn.
- Use hot glue to attach pumpkin to clothespin so that the bottom of the pumpkin is near the opening of the clothespin. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
So this concludes my Halloween patterns! I'll be sharing another pattern from the gingham sewing set next week, this time a pin cushion. So stay tuned!
Post a Comment