- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn in colors listed in key
- 9-inch piece of white fabric
- Small amount of poly fiber fill
- White thread
- Metal regular mouth canning lid
- Hot or craft glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Sewing needle
- Cut plastic canvas according to graphs. Leaving red section unfinished, stitch pincushion side. Once finished, hold the two narrow ends together, overlapping red sections, and finish stitching.
- Using Light Periwinkle yarn, whipstitch bottom piece to side piece. Overcast the unfinished edge.
- Cut white fabric into a 9-inch circle. Using white thread and sewing needle, baste ½ inch from the edge all the way around. Hold both ends of thread and pull tight. Before closing piece, firmly stuff with fiber fill to create a ball. Tie or stitch the ball closed.
- Insert canning lid into the bottom of stitched pincushion. Place the stuffed fabric ball in next, with stitches facing down. Carefully add hot or craft glue around the inside edges of the pincushion to secure. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
I have one more piece planned for this set, so keep tuned! I don't think I'll post it next week though. I think I want to do something fall or Thanksgiving themed.
Hope you're all doing well this week!