- 7-count plastic canvas
- Black and white yarn
- Hot Glue
- Size #1 Barrel Swivel (found in fishing supplies)
- ¼ yard white fabric torn into 1x15 inch strips
- Black craft cord
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut plastic canvas according to graphs. Stitch leaves according to graphs. Leaving red section unfinished, stitch windsock according to graph. Once finished, hold the two narrow ends together, overlapping red sections, and finish stitching.
- Overcast unfinished edges of windsock with white, and eyes and mouth with black.
- Use hot glue to attach strips of white fabric to open end of the wind sock, slightly overlapping.
- Cut two 12” lengths of cord. Working on the end of the windsock without the fabric, attach one end of the first piece of cord anywhere to the inside of the windsock. Slide the other end through the loop on the barrel swivel, and attach it directly across from the first end. Repeat with the second piece of cord so that when you're done, the four ends are attached at all four corners.
- Use hot glue to attach eyes and mouth onto front and back of windsock.♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
See you all next week, everyone!