Are you getting ready for Halloween yet? I just LOVE Halloween! I have all of my decorations out already and we have our candy bought and ready for when the trick-or-treaters come. Oh I'm so excited!
So in honor of the ghoulish season, I decided to post one of my gravestone magnet patterns! If you like this one, there is a full set in my Etsy shop selling for $3! Check them out!
- One sheet 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarns in key
- ½ inch Flexible magnetic tape
- Craft glue
- Cut plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Use graphs as a guide to stitch gravestones using Red Heart yarn in colors indicated on graph.
- Overcast each gravestone in Putty yarn.
- Cut several pieces of magnetic tape to fit on the back of gravestones. Remove paper from magnets and apply glue to sticky side before attaching to gravestones. This may seem like overkill, but it makes for a very secure bond.
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be out biking while the weather is still nice!
What a cute idea for Halloween. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.ReplyDelete
Great idea for Halloween. Thanks for joining the Dishing It & Digging It Link party. Hope you had fun. Have a great weekend Julie!ReplyDelete