This is a cute magnet in the style of the adorable unicorn cakes that the internet is in love with lately. I figured, why confine that design to cakes? This is a pretty large magnet, and I think it would make a cute little wall hanging too.
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Magnetic tape
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast edges using colors of nearby stitches (use the picture above as a guide)
- Cut several pieces of magnetic tape to fit on the back of bat magnet. Remove paper from magnets and apply glue to sticky side before attaching to rainbow. This may seem like overkill, but it makes for a very secure bond. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Post a Comment