My goal to get lots of free patterns made this week was mostly a success! I got five(!) patterns made this week, which means I have a whole month of patterns lined up! Hopefully I'll remember to post them :D
I realize this pattern is perhaps a tad late, but I figure it's never the wrong time to celebrate our beautiful country, right? And plus, there's something about the colors red, white and blue that just say SUMMER!
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Magnetic tape
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast edges using colors of nearby stitches (use the picture above as a guide)
- Cut several pieces of magnetic tape to fit on the back of bat magnet. Remove paper from magnets and apply glue to sticky side before attaching to rainbow. This may seem like overkill, but it makes for a very secure bond. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
I'm kind of contemplating doing a monthly giveaway on my blog, with my paid patterns as the prizes. What do you guys think? Is that something anyone would be interested in?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a beautiful Fourth!
Very cute! I just made a ton of stars but I like your's much better. Mine were just solid. Guess I'm making more!ReplyDelete
Giveaways are awesome. I just found your page on pinterest.com so now I'm going back thru all your patternsReplyDelete
nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete