Size:4 x 18 inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart Yarn in colors listed in key
- Hot Glue
- Craft Cord
- Size #1 Barrel Swivel (found in fishing supplies)
- ¼ inch ribbon in matching color
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut plastic canvas according to graphs. Leaving red section unfinished, stitch piece according to graph. Once finished, hold the two narrow ends together, overlapping red sections, and finish stitching.
- Overcast unfinished edges with White.
- Use hot glue to attach 9” lengths of ribbon to one open end of the wind sock, spacing them about 1” apart.
- Cut two 12” lengths of craft cord. Working on the end of the windsock without the ribbons, attach one end of the first piece of cord anywhere to the inside of the windsock. Slide the other end through the loop on the barrel swivel, and attach it directly across from the first end. Repeat with the second piece of cord so that when you're done, the four ends are attached at all four corners. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm looking forward to a week where I'll start feeling better.