Speaking of spring, pretty soon we'll start seeing lovely butterflies in our gardens. I love butterflies, their bright and lovely wings, their gentle fluttery nature. If I were ever forced to be a bug, I'd definitely choose to be a butterfly. That's why I decided to make a pretty butterfly plant poke!
Butterfly Plant Poke
Size:3 x 12 inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart Yarn in colors listed in key
- 3mm black pipe cleaner
- 11 inch wooden skewer
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Cut a 3 inch length of black pipe cleaner. Fold in half and curl ends down to make it look like antenna.
- With hot glue, attach pipe cleaner antenna to the back of butterfly, and then attach butterfly to the wooden skewer. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. And to all you mothers out there, happy mother's day!