And normal is what I'm trying to achieve with today's free pattern! I got a mess of free patterns all made up the week before Christmas, because I was too distracted to work on anything big but I also didn't want to sit around twiddling my thumbs for a whole week. Today's pattern is one of my favorites that I made! I just love snowflakes and wintry blues, and even though Christmas is over, winter has just begun!
3 ¾ x 3 ¾ inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Craft felt
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Overcast outside edges with Light Periwinkle.
- Using coaster as a template, cut out squares of felt for backing. Trim 1/8 of an inch off around all sides. Use hot glue to attach to back of coaster. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2018 brings you all happiness and love and amazing new adventures!