That's what inspired me with this week's free pattern, one of the best parts about summer; citrus! Now I realize that most citrus are actually winter fruits, but... lemonade and key lime pie and fresh bright oranges just look so summery!
As a bonus, these coasters are also perfectly sized to be used as wide mouth mason jar lids!
Summery Citrus Coasters
Size:3 ¼ inches
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart yarn in colors listed in key
- Craft felt
- Hot glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
Instructions:Note: The citrus colors used in the picture above are: Pumpkin #254, Lemon #235, and Spring Green #672
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast outside edges with citrus color.
- Using coasters as a template, cut out a piece of craft felt. Trim off 1/8 of an inch all the way around. Attach to backs of coaster using hot glue. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.