But now I'm actually feeling better which means I can get back to my designs! And hopefully nothing else dramatic will happen to keep me from working on things. Sheesh, it's like one thing after another!
Anyway, this week's free pattern is a pretty coaster! The pattern itself isn't spectacular. Instead, it's the yarn that makes this piece really special. I love this yarn! The colors are just so soft and springy.
Pretty Spring Coaster
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart Yarn in colors listed in key
- Craft Felt
- Hot Glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Overcast the outside edges with Soft White.
- Using coasters as a template, cut out four squares of white craft felt. Trim off 1/8 of an inch on all pieces. Attach to backs of coasters using hot glue. ♥
Click the image above to see it larger. You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own. Please link back if you share this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you may not sell this pattern.
It looks like it's going to be a cool weekend here, so I'll be spending some time stuck inside yet again! But instead of moping, I'm going to get active and get some more designs worked on! What are you doing this weekend? I hope it's something fun!